Korivivaah.com is committed to provide you with a safe & secure platform in which you search and find your soulmate. We help our users find the best suitable matches but it is in the interests of a user to use their best judgment to assess another person’s genuineness and interest in marriage.
Despite all we do to make the platform secure, we advise some precautions while using our sites:
- If a user appears to have entered false, incorrect information about their education, profession, income, family etc. refrain from contacting that user.
- If a user asks for personal favors like transportation of goods, a deposit of funds on their behalf, lend them some money etc., immediately cease any communication with the user and do as advised above.
- Never share your financial details like bank account number, online banking credentials, credit card details etc., and be wary of those who ask for money from you. Use sound judgment and do not take any decision in a hurry.
- Meet with prospective partners you find on the platform in a safe place and inform your family or friends of the meeting.
- Do thorough background research about the person before any commitments are made.
- Korivivaah.com is merely a preliminary medium of contact and exchange of information. Users are strongly advised to conduct an independent check/due diligence prior to proceeding with any decisions based on the content of the profile. The onus of verifying the authenticity of the information displayed on a profile lies on the user.
In case you face any of the above-stated situations or come across a probable fake profile, immediately notify us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Women harassment by blank calls, inappropriate calls or texts on a regular basis will not be tolerated. You will be banned from korivivaah.com . A victim can take legal action against culprit.